AUTOMATED, SECURE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT, OPTIMIZATION AND MONITORING OF YOUR ERP APPLICATIONS
Take the AWS infrastructure you trust to the next level with managed application services powered by Cogent’s Cloud Application Management Platform (CCAMP).
Rapidly deploy your ERP applications in the cloud in hours, not weeks or months, with our automated lifecycle management products for ERP applications on AWS.
Expand use cases and achieve immediate results without the high cost, complexity, or commitment of traditional deployments.
EXPERTISE ACROSS ERPs:
• JD Edwards on AWS
• PeopleSoft on AWS
• SAP on AWS
• Economic Benefits: Delivered with 50%+ Total Cost of Ownership Advantage compared to doing it yourself
• Visibility: On-demand access to system configuration, application performance and user transaction level analytics
• Proven Expertise: No need to hire, train, certify and retain AWS skilled resources with ERP application knowledge, minimizing the requirements of and strain on internal teams
• Scalability: Software-driven platform correlates to scalable services. Integrated with AWS scalable infrastructure means services and infrastructure are always in sync.
• Simple ERP Integration: CCAMP delivers a fully integrated solution for ERP applications on AWS. Application centric process and Cogent Zoom intelligent dashboards provide you with essential cloud and application layer analytics
• Global Alignment: Single user interface and process to handle all of your ERP applications on AWS, regardless of where your teams reside and how many AWS cloud centers are being utilized
SECURE: CCAMP was designed with security in mind, built with defense-in-depth architecture leveraging AWS infrastructure.
INSIGHTFUL: Core analytics engine reports in real-time, on demand, down to the user and transaction level of your application layer.
OPTIMIZED: System, application, and cloud analytics are fully integrated with dynamic auto-scaling features to proactively deploy and control bursts during peak-use periods.
SIMPLE: CCAMP alleviates the complexities of traditional ERP management, backed by application expertise baked into the cloud management platform.
Cloud Migration Analytics Side-Car Corporate Restructure
Tech Refresh Business Continuity Innovation Lab
Exit Data Center International Expansion New LoB Solution